Voicethread : This looks like a fun replacement for webinars. You could get people together and share media. I love that everyone can contribute and comment. It looks a lot more social than corporate. I had never though about applying this type of thing to a social setting like sharing art etc...
Spresent :Making presentations on the web that are exportable. What a smart idea! It seems no one needs to buy software anymore, because you can build everything online!
Animoto : I can finally make my own music videos and be the superstar in my own mind! Cool.
StumbleUpon : This seems to be a site that will find the coolest stuff on the web in your interest groups. I played a little and was entertaining.
Yugma : Yet another sharing space. This one seems to have some style, but less function than others.
Zoho : I swear, we really dont have to buy software anymore.
Freepath : I guess this is a site that allows you to view any kind of media in one place without the plugins, etc. This might be a godsend if you cant open something.
TextTheMob : This is a tool to allow people to poll via text message. Cool. I dont think i will use it, but it is cool. I like the idea of collecting questions for panalists. Wish more would use this.
Scribd : Publish your documents? I dont think I get the point.
Paint.net : This looks like photoshop online. I am totally going to play with this later!
Furl: Yet another bookmarking site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment